“Fertile ground: Industry revenue will grow steadily as construction markets improve.” October 2017 IBIS World Report
The Landscaping business is a people business. The distinct lifestyle of working outside, creating beautiful spaces combined with the pride of a completed project make this a desirable business for many.
• Going green with all types of greenery
• Bringing ‘hygge’ outdoors
• Creating tech-savvy exterior kitchens
• Mixing up materials
• Prioritizing pollinators
• Growing ‘smart’ lawns
• Taking landscapes to new heights and unusual places”
Source:”Landscape Trends for 2017″ by Sally Benson, March 15, 2017, http://www.amerinursery.com/landscape/2017-
7 Green Industry Trends
• Maintenance, such as lawn mowing, weed control and fertilization, is your moneymaker, but
design and build is catching up.
• Water management, such as irrigation and landscape drainage, is becoming more and more
• Millennial employees will continue to shape your business in the year ahead.
• Technology and its impact on your green industry business aren’t going anywhere.
• A generational shift in attitudes about lawn maintenance appears to be underway, with the
younger demographic appearing more willing to pay someone else to care for their lawn.”
Source: “7 Green Industry Trends for 2017” posted on December 20, 2016 by Spring-Green, https://www.springgreen.
Competition is fierce. Anyone with a truck and a lawnmower can start a business. Very easy to replicate.
A landscaping buinsess is solid once it reaches $1,000,000 in annual sales.
It has a defined piece of the market and has successfully set itself apart from the competition.
Building a $1,00,000 business is a challenging task and one that takes years of sweat equity. Buying an established business saves you money, substantially reduces risk and most importantly, it saves you TIME.
Level up faster and see a ROI in as little as 27 months!