Vogue Cabinetry was founded in 1992.
They specialize in custom commercial millwork across all sectors:
- Locally crafted retail displays
- Quality commercial cabinets
- Custom residential kitchens
- Custom garage cabinets and packages
Over 28 years of operations, the Company has built an established network of customers throughout Alberta and across Canada. The Company has seen a decline in production in 2019 and 2020. There are several factors contributing to the decline, the main factor being the Seller has stepped away from his role in sales.
Step into the helm and lead the business into a new growth phase. The way business is done has changed. With a modern online sales funnel, the business has a location equipped and ready to produce.
Perfect for an experienced COO with a construction background and a strong sales personality.
Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment: $150,000
Inventory is adjusted at close. Estimated Inventory: $30,000
All tangible and intangible assets are included in the asking price.
Training: Yes, the Seller will train and transition the business as reasonably required.
Non-Compete: Yes, the Seller will sign a non-compete
Reason for Selling: Pursuing new interest
- Established Business of 28 years
- An asking price reflective of current sales
- Debt Free and in good standing with all vendors
- A long term network of customers
- Consistent production year round
- Strong reputation for quality and detail
- Excellent location and floor plan
- Location can easily flow $4M of sales volume